Question

Can we create custom ribbon and buttons on custom panel?

Badge

Is it possible to create custom ribbon and buttons in custom panel. Can anyone share sample code? Like in workplan we have Add project, milestone,task. How to add similar custom buttons with actions.

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Have a look at the Portal Page application that you can install from here: https://www.planview.com/products-solutions/products/adaptivework/portal-page/

It embeds with it buttons for quick links, triggering custom actions and more.

Have look at the code of the custom page/panel…. with HTML you can do pretty much anything with it.

Hope that helps.

Badge

We already have a custom homepage.

i have created a custom object but by default there is no panel in that. I tried creating custom panel but I don’t know how to add custom ribbon to custom panel.

i need to create a custom panel in which I want to store some SKU related data in tabular format. User will key in the details from UI. 

All Data Subject Access Requests (DSARs), and requests of “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” according to the CCPA, must be submitted through the Planview DSAR portal located here.

Planview has appointed a Data Privacy Officer (DPO) to be responsible for overseeing our Privacy Management Program and related privacy compliance measures. DPO can be contacted at privacy@planview.com.