Skip to main content

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all doing well. Ojos de estrella

I'm reaching out to our community to gather insights and advice on automating staffing requests within our system. Specifically, I'm exploring ways to streamline the process of filling staffing requests automatically, and I'd greatly appreciate your input and expertise on this matter.

Here are some approaches I've tried so far:

1. Custom Action: I attempted to create a custom action for staffing requests, but encountered difficulties when trying to link to time-phased data due to the presence of nested fields.

2. Project Template: Another approach I explored was creating staffing requests from a project template. While this method successfully generated staffing requests, the values appeared incorrect or unusual.

I'm eager to learn from your experiences and discover if there are alternative methods or best practices for achieving automated staffing request fulfillment. Have any of you successfully implemented automation in this area? If so, what methods or tools did you use? Additionally, how did you address any challenges encountered along the way?

Warm regards,

Be the first to reply!