Question

Custom Object

• 6 May 2024
  • 1 reply

Badge

I want to create a custom object which can select projects existing in system. I am able to achieve that. But my custom object should also have milestones and tasks. e.g in workitem we have Projects, milestone and task. Is it possible to create custom object with same features so that I can implement stage and gate on that object too? it should not appear in project anywhere but it should appear as a separate module in navigation bar.

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi Deepti

I’m not sure I fully understand what you are asking.

If you are linking custom objects to a project, you can access the project from the custom object and see the associated milestones and tasks (provided that you exposed the project as a related item to the custom object in profiles).

If you are asking something else, please elaborate or consider discussing this with your PS consultant.

All Data Subject Access Requests (DSARs), and requests of “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” according to the CCPA, must be submitted through the Planview DSAR portal located here.

Planview has appointed a Data Privacy Officer (DPO) to be responsible for overseeing our Privacy Management Program and related privacy compliance measures. DPO can be contacted at privacy@planview.com.