Solved

How do we create a custom field/Workflow which can count the number of active deliverables in a Work Plan

Badge

Looking to create a Workflow/Custom field which can count the number of Active deliverables in a work plan
Also are there any useful tutorials/Links which can help in providing some support in creation of Workflow rules

icon

Best answer by Andy Johnston 7 May 2024, 00:50

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 2
Badge

Hey Mayank, I do this regularly.  In this example I have a custom object linked to a project object, and I want a count on the project object of all CRs.  So you create a relations summary, then you do a count on the related items.  In your case it’ll be all items, but you can then do the “filter related items” on “Active”.

Hope this makes sense?

Badge

Hey Mayank, I do this regularly.  In this example I have a custom object linked to a project object, and I want a count on the project object of all CRs.  So you create a relations summary, then you do a count on the related items.  In your case it’ll be all items, but you can then do the “filter related items” on “Active”.

Hope this makes sense?

Hi @Andy Johnston Thank you for the suggestion, I have created a custom object to count the number of work Items in a project and used the filter as Active. It seems to work and I am able to get the number of Active deliverables in the project

All Data Subject Access Requests (DSARs), and requests of “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” according to the CCPA, must be submitted through the Planview DSAR portal located here.

Planview has appointed a Data Privacy Officer (DPO) to be responsible for overseeing our Privacy Management Program and related privacy compliance measures. DPO can be contacted at privacy@planview.com.