Skip to main content
Solved

How to copy values from previous milestone's floating task to the current milestone's floating task?

Is it possible to copy value from previous milestone’s floating task to the current milestone’s floating tasks and then fill extra column data

Hi Deepti

I’m not sure I fully understand what you’re asking:

If you however refer to:

• copy a whole task within the same workplan, you can highlight a task and Copy / Paste into another milestone or alternatively move the task from one milestone to another.
  • copy a task’s field content to another tasks’ field - you can use Ctrl+C / Ctrl+V
  • move a task from one milestone to another, use the drag&drop function

I hope I was able to address your question.

Limor

Inside the milestone I have added related tasks to enter sku details.

Upon adding the sku details to 'Milestone 1’ and when the project moves to 'Milestone 2’, the sku details from the 1st milestone should be populated into the 2nd milestone.

Currently it is giving me blank in milestone 2. Any sample code for this requirement?

Hi Deepti

Answering your query above would require a deep dive into the process and the detailed requirements you would like to be implemented and I therefore believe this particular ask would be better addressed with your Professional Services consultant.