Skip to main content
Question

How to manipulate Project Highlight Report to show Task Resource(s)

• 30 July 2024
  • 0 replies

Hello Community, 

I am stuck and need some config guidance on this one. I am using the Project Highlight Report to send an HTML formatted report showing Project data. The specific issue is with the Tasks tables (Last week Actuall Start date/ Actual End Date) and Next week (start/Due date).

Issue: Regardless of the code I use, I am not able to show the Task Resources associated with each task in the list. It seems the variable that pulls the Resource is capturing the resource on the first task and then uses the same resources for every other task. 

I need a solution that will iterate on Tasks (from PHR custom action on Project) that meet the PHR criteria and show the unique resource from each task. Is this possible?

Current usage is the PPR: ResourcesDisplay field but that pre-populates every time the # of resources changes. This does not show the true Resource on the Task. I changed this to run as a variable to pull the task resource but ran into the issue above where the resource for every task listed is the same. 

Be the first to reply!