Question

Our logo isn't transparent in AW even though it is a png and transparent in other tools

• 24 April 2024
  • 1 reply

Userlevel 3
Badge +2
  • Platinum Innovator
  • 15 replies

Hi all, I was wondering if there was a setting in AdaptiveWork that will needs to be enabled or disabled so that the company logo which is a png/transparent does not show up with a black border around it. Does anyone else have this issue and if you did, could you share the fix? 

Thank you.

Jess

1 reply

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi Jess… I suspect you have some CSS applied that is actually adding the black border… typically any logo is displayed as is and no black border is added. 

What happens if you try to add the company logo with a white background (instead of transparent)?

All Data Subject Access Requests (DSARs), and requests of “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” according to the CCPA, must be submitted through the Planview DSAR portal located here.

Planview has appointed a Data Privacy Officer (DPO) to be responsible for overseeing our Privacy Management Program and related privacy compliance measures. DPO can be contacted at privacy@planview.com.