Solved

Risk to Issue Custom Action

Userlevel 3
Badge +2
  • Platinum Innovator
  • 15 replies

Hi all, I need help with a custom action that creates a new Issue record from an existing Risk record. The custom action works but I need to add the reference to the associated records. So, if I’m looking at the Issue record, I should see the risk record that it was created from and vice versa. It only seems to work one way. Plus, on the newly created Issue record, the reference to the associated Risk record is incorrectly labeled as ‘Issue Record’. It should be labeled as ‘1 Risk Record’. Screenshot below. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

icon

Best answer by Limori 8 May 2024, 19:05

View original

2 replies

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi Jess

You would need to go to the configuration where you’re reverse referencing the risk (it’s probably a custom field of type ‘Reference to Object’).

Open it up and look at how the ‘reverse reference’ is labeled… it is probably currently set as “Issue Record”…. you can adjust the label.

In the below example I created a task that refers back to a Work Item, whereby the Revers Reference is labeled as ‘Action Item’ in this case

I hope that helps.

Limor

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hi Limor, thank you for your reply. I’ll check the field and hopefully that’ll fix it. 

Regards

Jess

All Data Subject Access Requests (DSARs), and requests of “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” according to the CCPA, must be submitted through the Planview DSAR portal located here.

Planview has appointed a Data Privacy Officer (DPO) to be responsible for overseeing our Privacy Management Program and related privacy compliance measures. DPO can be contacted at privacy@planview.com.