Skip to main content
Solved

Sharing Boards as Widgets (Hybrid Work Management)

• 13 March 2024
  • 3 replies

Hello,

We can share boards with licensed users, but can we share a board as a widget? (like we can already do with views, reports, dashboards etc).

Many Thanks,

Sean

Hello Sean,

I had the same question a couple of days back and I found that AdaptiveWork does not have the capability to share the boards as a widget but what we can do is share the boards via links to the licensed users only. But if the majority feels this is important, We can take it up with our Product & Dev teams as a feature request.

Hoping to see what others feel about this…!

Sean and VIkas

We are incrementally adding capabilities to our Hybrid work management to match functionalities we maintain in our Classic view. I can however not state any specific date on when this would become available.

Limor

Ugh I have been pulling my hair out all day trying to figure out how to share a board with unlicensed users (customers), either via widgets or straight view only access to the board. This is so unfortunate… I have been trying to build a case and demo for using this software over a current other 1st choice and this is going to make it that much harder. Why in the world would this not be an available function?? Seems like it should be so easy to reproduce from the various classic views that can be shared as widgets.

Couple other frustrations (/ requests) with this hybrid work management view, especially in cards layout:

1. Swimlanes.. Looks like in the latest updated these are coming… please make available sooner than later, with ability to add custom grouping options for the lanes!!
  2. Related Items popup page… ability to change the fields displayed for those items​​​​​​​
  3. Workflows… I know this can be achieved through creating custom rules, but its quite painful and would be a nice feature to just build into the board configuration

Thanks in advance if there is any additional help or insight to any of these items!