Skip to main content

Is there a way for a File URL to not show up as a long plain text string when the PPT slide generates, but rather a hyperlink to the file based on the file name in the project?

Hi,

Planview AdaptiveWork's Slide Publisher might not automatically turn long file URLs into clickable links in your slides but there are a few workarounds.

Manual Hyperlink: Insert a text box with the desired filename, right-click, choose "Hyperlink," and link it to the file within your project.

I tried my best to answer your question, but there might be a more relevant answer out there. Let me know if you have any suggestions.

You can read more about slide publisher here - https://success.planview.com/Planview_AdaptiveWork/Integrations/Add-ins%2F%2FApps/Slide_Publisher

Thanks 

Hi Niranjan, I’m aware of the manual way to update a hyperlink after a slide has been generated, but was hoping there would be an automated way for Slide Publisher to do this versus having to always use the manual work around. Thanks regardless for taking time to reply!