Skip to main content

We’ve just implemented the Skills attribute for our resources and wanted to start doing some reporting.  I’ve been digging through the documentation on the Success Center and while there is a table where the work multi-select fields (MULTI_ATTRIBUTE), I can’t seem to find where the equivalent table exists for Resources.  Any ideas?  We are looking to add the Skills to the Resource Portfolio Dashboard.

Hello @Thbutler 

I think the CRITERIA table is what you’re looking for. It stores the resources’ atributes, including the multi select data with primary indicator, efficiency data and place order.

If you have the ability to query your database, everything you need to know about structures or fields can be found by the following two queries, including what table attributes can be found in.  In the example here I have them focused on the Resource primary structure. 

SELECT * FROM Mip].]structure_info] i where eprim_structure] = '$Res'

SELECT * FROM Mip].]field_info] i where eprim_structure] = '$Res'

Laurent is correct that the Criteria table is what stores the skill information. 

select * from ip.criteria t where t.structure_name = ‘Skill’

You’ll then have to join this with the description table to be able to find the textual name. 

Thanks to Laurent and Pam for the info. I’m learning a lot!