Skip to main content

Hi Everyone,

We're eager to hear your insights and experiences regarding the use of OKRs (Objectives and Key Results) in your industry. Your feedback is invaluable in helping us understand the challenges you face. Please take a moment to share your thoughts on the following:

Your input will guide us in developing content tailored to your needs. Thank you for your participation! Feel free to comment below with any additional insights or questions.

#OKRs #Planview

For us OKRs are one of those things we want to get there but are uncertain on how to do it.  I am looking forward to the OKRs being available on the Work items in an upcoming release.  We don’t really use the Strategies as Strategies.

@Thbutler

Thank you for sharing your thoughts on OKRs. I understand that implementing OKRs can be challenging initially. Regarding your interest in using OKRs on portfolio items, you can begin by utilizing OKR strategies. 

To help you get started with OKR strategies, you can refer to the following links:

Link to OKR Strategies Documentation:

And OKRs at the Work level within Portfolios is currently in development. we are targeting for June release (expected)

If you have any further questions or need assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out.

Thank you I will take a look.  Our issue is we aren’t using the Strategy module as it was intended.  We’ve been using it as part of our budgeting process, but once that is complete we don’t touch the module.  It is one of those things we are working on.