Skip to main content

I am building a tile to show any projects opened in the last two weeks.    Is there any way to do this in a tile?   I am using a fixed date now but this will need to be manually updated every week.  Any ideas appreciated.

@MGMullen - unfortunately I do not believe there is a way to do this within the Analyze tile as you can only select an attribute value or a fixed date vs being able to put in a formula like Today()-2. 

This may need to be a custom table report instead where you write/paste in SQL code that would restrict what data shows up on the report. 

@MGMullen you may also consider voting, if you haven’t already, on the enhancement request for how portfolios can be defined: https://e1.spigit.com/e1prmcontinuous/Page/ViewIdea?ideaid=597

In addition to voting on this idea you may also search for all requests about “Portfolio Definition” and see if there are others that resonate with you. 

@MGMullen We have a tile for this but it is a customized table with a query rather than a tile from the Analyze feature (as mentioned by Pamela above). I would be happy to share the query we used with you, but you may have to adjust it in case of any customizations.

That would be appreciated @RobinB if you would share the query.   We have not done any custom table reports yet.

@MGMullen sure, here is the query, our tile is for 30 days so you will have to adjust it for days and for any customizations. Hope it helps!

Robin

SELECT CONVERT(nvarchar(10),proj_inf.entry_date,101 ) AS creation_Date ,proj.short_Name AS work_ID , 
'<a title="' + strut.description + '" href="froot]/PLP/EntityLandingPage.aspx?pt=PROJECT&scode=' + proj_inf.planning_code+ '">' + strut.description+ '</a>' AS projName
FROM ip.project_info proj_inf
INNER JOIN ip.planning_entity proj ON proj.planning_code = proj_inf.planning_code
INNER JOIN ip.structure strut ON strut.structure_code = proj_inf.planning_code
WHERE proj_inf.entry_date >= getdate()-30
ORDER BY proj_inf.entry_date
DESC

@RobinB   Thank you!