Skip to main content

I am wondering what sets the default Work Portfolio.  No matter what the last Work Portfolio I view, when I come back into Work, this one Work Portfolio always comes up.  I no longer care about it so i guess I can delete it but I’m wondering what is causing it to always be my default.  

Hi @MGMullen  - curious what version you are on.  We are on 2024.04 and when we click on Work it goes to the last work portfolio or work entity that the user last visited. 

Also, did you potentially create your bookmark for that specific page and thus portfolio?

We are on the current version.    I feel like it always brought up the last visited portfolios and it is only recently that this particular portfolio comes up no matter what.     Seems like it could be a bug or maybe cache needs clearing.   Thanks for the quick response.  

@MGMullen - wow, I would definitely suggest opening a case in Customer Care and note it as an issue/error so they can research it further.  We have the July version in our sandbox and it does not behave that way.