Sticky Product Update

Link to AdaptiveWork Release Notes in CSC

Link to AdaptiveWork Release Notes in CSC
Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Dear Customers and Planviewers,

Please look into our AdaptiveWork Release Notes that are stored in our Customer Success Center to get the latest updates and notices of what’s new with AdaptiveWork:

https://success.planview.com/Planview_AdaptiveWork/00_AdaptiveWork_Release_Notes

Your dedicated AdaptiveWork Product team

😀

4 replies

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Thank you Limor. I used to receive an email notification of the latest releases. Has that been phased out?

Regards

Jesse

Userlevel 4
Badge +2

Hi Jesses - We’re not sure why this has stopped working - hence why we’re making reference to those here as well to increase visibility until we get this sorted adequately 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Thanks Limor, I have set myself a reminder to check latest releases, but this additional notification helps. 

Userlevel 3
Badge +2

Hi Limor,

On the latest releases, there is a note about Intact web integration being removed. Is that a typo of ‘Interact’ Integration?

Regards

Jess

All Data Subject Access Requests (DSARs), and requests of “Do Not Sell My Personal Information” according to the CCPA, must be submitted through the Planview DSAR portal located here.

Planview has appointed a Data Privacy Officer (DPO) to be responsible for overseeing our Privacy Management Program and related privacy compliance measures. DPO can be contacted at privacy@planview.com.