Skip to main content

Welcome Flow Friends! How is it flowing?!

• 15 July 2024
  • 0 replies

Hi Flow Friends! I am so excited to see this community form. It is such a great opportunity to connect and share flow experiences and questions across the community! I know many have been looking forward to the ability to connect and learn across different companies/customers. 

I look forward to hearing about your journey with flow so far, whether you’re just getting started, or have many years experience! It is great to hear what is working, what challenges are faced and how others have overcome them.  

Flow has been my passion for the past 20+ years. I am currently the Product Manager for Flow Methodology. Prior to coming to Product, my background is in Enterprise Lean-Agile Transformations, working almost every role in Software Engineering, as well as some time in Manufacturing as a Lean Six Sigma Blackbelt. I’ve had the joy and privilege of helping thousands of people implement flow across the whole value stream. 

I work across many industries but have spent the most time in the Financial industry and Defense. 

If I had to pick a favorite feature, it would be “Aging”, how many days the work has been in progress. The reason is because many are interested in seeing delivery time decrease as well as becoming more predictable with their commitments. Aging gives us a good indication when work is maybe not moving as quickly as we would like, regardless of how it was estimated. 

What is your favorite way to improve flow/delivery? 

Be the first to reply!